Pedi-Padz II Pediatric Multi-Function Electrodes is designed for use with the AED Plus and AED Pro. The AED recognizes when Pedi-Padz II are connected and automatically proceeds with a pediatric ECG and adjusts energy to pediatric levels. No need for adapters, special connectors, or modified cables. Twenty Four (24) Month Shelf Life.
Applications: EMS & Fire, Hospitals, Public Safety, Military, Homeland Security, Non-Acute Care
- Voice and text prompts that inform rescuers that Pedi-padz II are connected, ensuring that the proper electrodes are being used.
- Separate and specific algorithms designed for children are used to analyze a young victim’s heart rhythm, as a child’s heart rhythms vary from an adult’s.
- With Pedi-padz II, the AED Plus/AED Pro provides pediatric-specific energy levels. Electronics in the AED adjust defibrillating energy levels automatically so that suitable doses are delivered accurately, when needed.
- The AED Plus and AED Pro do not rely on a attenuator in the wires of the pediatric electrodes to reduce delivered energy, ensuring that child patients always receive appropriate, pediatricspecific energy levels.
- Pedi-padz II are designed with anatomical diagrams on the package to facilitate fast and accurate pad placement.
- Use for Age: 0-8 Years or Weight: Under 55 lbs/25 kg
Caution: Pediatric electrodes should never be used with an adult patient