First Aid programs now include the innovative and lifesaving AED (automated external defibrillator). Sudden Cardiac Arrest is a leading cause of death globally. Response time is critical for survival. The AED Station is a state-of-the-art defibrillator inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. This AED provides easy to follow visual and audio prompts to guide the rescuer from pad application to CPR and shock delivery if required.
It’s the first choice in an AED service program because of its durability, 8 year warranty, and simplicity to service. It uses the practical Pad-Pak, which incorporates the batteries and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use.
• Fast and easy to service – 30 seconds
• RFID enabled / 8 year device warranty
• Highly durable to dust and moisture (IP56 certified)
• CPR Advisor delivers visual and voice guidance
• Single Battery / Electrode cartridge is easy to change
• Performs self-test with visible indicator light
• Many states now have workplace AED requirements
• An AED increases survival rate for Cardiac Arrest by up to 75%
Size: 7.25”L x 2”W x 8.5”H