- Regular price $0.00
Sku: c 8100e-1
Criticare nGenuity 8100E Patient Monitor
The Criticare nGenuity 8100E Patient Monitors are the perfect choice for busy departments demanding accurate, reliable performance. Focus on your patients, not your monitor. The Criticare nGenuity 8100E can monitor adult and pediatric patients in virtually every department. The innovative user interface features simplified menus and dedicated function keys for timely setups. The big, bright display with large numerics can be easily seen from across the room. The nGenuity mounts quickly to walls and roll-stands. Mini-Trends can display condensed tabular vital signs data to show recent monitoring activities.
Please choose an option before purchase:
- Without CO2 – 8100E
- With CO2 – 8100E1
Criticare nGenuity 8100E Patient Monitor Features
- Standard features: ECG, ComfortCuff® NIBP, DOX® SpO2, Heart Rate, Temperature, Respiration and Nurse Call interface connection.
- Optional features: End-tidal and inspired CO2, arrhythmia and ST analysis and integrated printer.
- Optional CO2 monitoring incorporates CSI’s patented water trap design with full occlusion clearing.
- Mini-Trends display of condensed tabular vital signs data to show recent monitoring activity.
- Compatible with popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems for both large and small offices.
- Easy to read 10.4 inch TFT display.
- Easy to learn, easy to use interface with simplified menus and dedicated function keys.
- Mounts quickly to walls and roll-stands.
The flexible, easy-to-use nGenuity patient monitor is the perfect solution for conscious sedation or post-procedure recovery monitoring. The Criticare nGenuity 8100E Patient Monitor provides straightforward operation with a user-configurable display, enabling clinicians to quickly access the results they need. It comes with a wide variety of parameters, including advanced capabilities like ECG analysis, Capnography (ETCO)) and mini trend reporting.
- Easy to Use: Bright and large color display has large numeric readings, making it easy to read from across the room. Straightforward menus and dedicated function keys are easy to learn.
- Flexible: Full-featured monitors are available with many configurations including ETCO2 monitoring and arrhythmia and ST analysis. They are compatible with EMR/HIS systems and Criticare’s VitalView central station.
- Cost effective: The optional ETCO2 features a patented high capacity water trap with full occlusion clearing. The trap can be used on multiple patients so it costs less per procedure.
Criticare nGenuity 8100E Patient Monitor Specifications
- Dimensions: 13″ W x 10-1/3″ D x 11″ H
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Electric: 115 V | 50 – 60 Hz
- Consumption: 35 W
- Battery: (1) Sealed lead acid
- Battery operation: 3 hours
- Charging time: 4.5 hours
- Number of Leads: 3- or 5-lead
- Lead View: User-selectable; I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V (5-lead); I, II, or III (3-lead)
- Gain Selection: x1/2, x1, x2, and x4
- Frequency Response
- Diagnostic: 0.05 to 100 Hz (-3db)
- Monitor: 0.5 to 40 Hz (-3db)
- ST: 0.05 to 40 Hz (-3db)
- Electrosurgery Protection: Yes
- Defibrillator Protection: Yes
- Pacer Detection/Rejection: Yes
- ST Accuracy: ±.2mm or ±5% of reading, whichever is greater, over heart range of 30 to 120 bpm
- ST Range: -6.0 to +6.0 mm
- Range: 1% to 99%
- Resolution: 1%
- 70% to 99% range: ±2%
- 50% to 69% range: ±3%
- < 50%: unspecified
- Method: Dual wavelength LED
Technique: Oscillometric during Inflation
Inflation Pressure Range
Adult: 30 to 300 mmHg
Pediatric: 30 to 150 mmHg
Neonate: 20 to 150 mmHg
- Measurement Cycle: < 40 sec. average
- Automatic measurement Cycles: 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 30 minutes; 1, 2, 4 hour
- Stat Mode: 5 minutes of continuous readings
- Resolution: 1 mmHg
- Transducer Accuracy: ±2mmHg or ±2%, whichever is greater