Norav wireless NR1207 ECG Holter System NR-1207-3
The Norav NR-1207-E is a wireless mobile ECG system and can be used with a Windows PC or Android tablet or Smartphone.
The compact size and wireless connection gives caregivers more freedom of movement when taking ECGs. The system has online filtering, automatic baseline drift correction and enables post-processing of stored data. The recorder is water resistant and comes with a color screen.
The set comes standard with the standard 1200 software program, Banana patient cable, Bluetooth USB adapter, USB extension cable, antenna, 1 AA battery and user manual (on CD).
With the standard user-friendly 1200 software program it is easy to perform an ECG recording, print it out or view previously saved data.
• Print on normal A4 paper during the test
• Simple interface with patient information systems
• Detailed display and print out for caliper QRS and ECG measurements
• Simultaneous 12 leads digital recording
• 50 / 60Hz, EMG (35Hz) and Baseline filters
• Network possibilities, data sharing
• Standard export formats- JPG (Picture), PDF, XML, SCP, GDT & DICOM
Comes with: C10 Lead banana cable, Bluetooth USB Adapter, USB extension cable, Antenna, 1 cell AA battery, manual on CD and the standard ECG software package
3 in 1 recorder. NR1207-3 works as a Rest-Stress ECG, 7 days Holter and as a 12 lead telemetry transmitter.
Optional Software Extensions:
• Database Management System
• Means Interpretation